Primary Practice Areas
Ryan is dedicated to serving his clients and ensuring they receive legal advice that takes into consideration a variety of factors. He is primarily focused on civil litigation and pursuing remedies for his clients both in and out of the courtroom. Ryan is passionate about working with his clients to address their needs by providing legal advice with compassion and respect.
Ryan is a recent law school graduate and the newest hire at Bunger & Robertson. He is a lifelong resident of Bloomington and is excited about working with members of the community to continue to help Bloomington thrive. He attended DePauw University where he majored in History and Political Science, graduating with honors in 2014. Ryan then attended the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law where he was a member of the Indiana Law Review as both a Note Candidate and a Note Development Editor, a Dean’s Tutorial Society Tutor, and a 2016 Fellow for the Program on Law and State Government which focused on the water crisis in Flint, Michigan.
Ryan currently serves as a GOLD Mentor to First Year students at DePauw University. In his spare time he enjoys traveling, hiking, running, cycling, and cooking.
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- DePauw University, B.A. History and Political Science, cum lade, 2014
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of law, J.D., cum lade, 2017 Note Development Editor, Indiana Law Review Vol. 50
- Indiana, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2017
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2017