Although Kate is a Bloomington native, she spent a number of years outside the area pursuing her education at Purdue University and The Ohio State University. Kate was thrilled to return to Bloomington when she joined Bunger & Robertson in 2012. She enjoys working with local industries, particularly area hospitals and health facilities and is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association. In the same way her clients provide care and compassion to their patients, Kate provides the same for them. Kate also has a passion for local businesses, and often represents them in employment law cases. She is comfortable in the courtroom and provides civil litigation services to her clients as well.
Like all members of the Bunger & Robertson family, Kate has a sincere desire to give back to the community. She is excited to become even more involved in her hometown since moving back. She currently serves on the Board of the Boys & Girls Clubs of Bloomington, and is an Adjunct Faculty Member in Indiana University’s School of Public and Environmental Affairs, where she teaches Ethics in Health Administration. Kate also serves as an at-large representative on the Indiana State Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Section Council.
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Purdue University, B.S., 2009
- The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law, J.D., 2012, cum laude
- Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2012
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2012