Brian is passionate about serving his clients in and out of the courtroom. He sees issues from both sides, and has represented plaintiffs and defendants in both State and Federal Court. Brian’s practice is primarily focused on representing people and families in personal injury matters. He also handles complex business disputes and breach of contract claims. Brian’s favorite part of being a lawyer is helping individuals and families restore the things that have been taken from them through injury and loss. He works to ensure that his clients are treated fairly and that all of their concerns are heard, addressed, and compensated. Brian goes to great lengths to be accessible and responsive to his clients – no matter how big or small the legal issue.
An Indiana native, Brian came to Bloomington from his hometown of Terre Haute as an undergraduate at Indiana University. Brian quickly became involved in his new adopted home, participating for three years in Indiana University Student Foundation’s Little 500 bicycle race – the largest collegiate bike race in the United States. Brian was fortunate enough to be on the Championship winning team in 2001. Brian is still involved in planning and supporting the race and is an active member of the local cycling community.
Brian maintains a number of other hobbies as well, spanning a broad range of activities from camping to beekeeping and gardening. Brian and his wife, Tori, are the proud parents of two young sons, and love being active members of the Bloomington community.
Interested in scheduling time for mediation with Brian? Book an appointment on our mediation calendar.
More information about Brian can be found on his lawbrinjury.com attorney profile.
More information about the B&R Personal Injury team is available at lawbrinjury.com.
- Monroe County United Ministries – Vice President, 2015-present
- Monroe County Bar Association – President, 2012
- Monroe County United Ministries – Board Member, 2011-2015
- Indiana University Student Foundation – Board of Associates, 2007-present
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- National Institute for Trial Advocacy – Trial Skills Graduate, 2012
- Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, B.S., 2002
- Indiana University School of Law, J.D., 2006, cum laude, Senior Executive Editor, Indiana Law Review
- Indiana, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2006
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2006
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 2010