Primary Practice Areas
A Bloomington native, Bailey is dedicated to serving the legal needs of her community. Bailey works primarily in the areas of business services, real estate, and transactional law. She advises individuals and companies on entity formation and dissolution, mergers and acquisitions, drafting purchase agreements, and more. Bailey enjoys working with clients to navigate the unique needs and issues that may arise during the life-cycle of a business.
Bailey earned her undergraduate degree, cum laude, from DePauw University in Greencastle, Indiana. She then obtained her J.D. at the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, where she won first place in the Maurer Transactional Drafting Competition. Before joining B&R in 2021, Bailey practiced for an Indianapolis law firm.
Bailey stays involved in the community by being an active member of the Indiana State Bar Association and serving on the advisory board for the Alpha Chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta at DePauw University. Bailey and her fiancé, Mark, spend time their free time enjoying Bloomington’s diverse food and culture. They also are known to spoil their two rescue dogs, Cal & Emmett.
- • Monroe County Bar Association
- • Indiana State Bar Association
- • Alpha Chapter of Kappa Alpha Theta – Advisory Board Member
- • Monroe County Extension – Board Member
- • Indiana University Maurer School of Law, J.D., 2019
- • DePauw University, B.A. Communications, 2014, cum laude
- • Indiana Supreme Court, 2019
- • U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 2019
- • U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 2019