Primary Practice Areas
Will is an associate with Bunger & Robertson, practicing primarily in the areas of business law, commercial real estate, estate planning and administration, and National Firearms Act gun trusts. Will can assist you and your business with a wide range of legal services, including entity formation, buying or leasing office/retail space, business succession and estate planning.
Will is originally from Indianapolis, Indiana. He first came to Bloomington to attend Indiana University, where he obtained Bachelor of Arts degrees in Criminal Justice, Political Science and History in 2004. He returned to Indianapolis and received his J.D. from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law in 2008. Upon admission to the Indiana Bar in 2008, Will practiced law in Indianapolis before moving to Bloomington with his family in 2016.
Will and his wife, Sue, welcomed their first child in May, 2016. They are looking forward to putting down roots, raising their young family and becoming active members of the Bloomington community. In his spare time Will enjoys woodworking, playing golf, fishing and spending time with his family.
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana University, B.A. Political Science, Criminal Justice and History, 2004
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, J.D., 2008
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Indiana