Jennifer is devoted to serving people and she has done so during her career in a variety of ways, both personally and professionally. An associate with Bunger & Robertson, Jennifer serves her clients in a wide array of areas, including civil litigation, trust, and estate litigation, breach of contract claims, business disputes, real estate, product and premises liability, and landlord-tenant matters.
Originally from Auburn, Indiana, Jennifer first came to Bloomington to pursue a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology from Indiana University. After graduating in 2001, Jennifer went on to receive her J.D. from Notre Dame Law School in 2007, graduating cum laude. Jennifer began her legal career in Virginia, where she completed a federal clerkship in the Western District of Virginia and practiced law for five years in Richmond. Jennifer and her family returned home to Indiana in 2013 and have laid their roots in Bloomington.
Like her B&R colleagues, Jennifer understands the importance of making a difference wherever you are. Jennifer is an active member of the Bloomington community and has used her professional experience to give back in a number of ways. She serves as a volunteer attorney for CASA, with the Maurer School of Law Protective Order Project, and with the District 10 Pro Bono Project. Jennifer is also a member of the Board of Trustees of Girls Inc. of Monroe County and chairs the organization’s risk management committee.
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Indiana University, B.S., 2001
- Notre Dame School of Law, J.D., 2007, cum laude, Solicitation Editor, Journal of Law, Ethics & Public Policy; A. Harold Weber Award for Writing Excellence
- U.S. District Court of the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court of the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia