- Indiana University, B.A.,1988
- Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, J.D., 1992
- Indiana, 1992
- Illinois, 2000
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana, 1992
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana, 1992
KEVIN A. HALLORAN
Kevin is a partner specializing
in advising clients on the tax aspects of business
and personal transactions. Kevin counsels business owners on tax efficient
alternatives in which to form, operate and dispose of a business.
Kevin also assists small business owners in the preservation of
family wealth through succession planning.
Prior to joining Bunger & Robertson, Kevin was
a senior manager in the Chicago office of Ernst & Young, where he
provided transactional tax advice to Fortune 500 companies. Kevin is an adjunct professor at the Indiana University School of Law - Bloomington, where he teaches Partnership Taxation. He has co-authored various articles
and has been a frequent speaker on tax issues.
Kevin serves in many community organizations, and is presently
the Secretary of the Bloomington Economic Development Corporation (BEDC),
the Past President of the Bloomington
POPS, Inc., a member of the Finance Committee of St. Charles
Parish, and an active member of the Bloomington Chamber of Commerce, and the Bloomington Sunrise Rotary Club.
Primary Practice Areas
- Business Transactions
- Business Successions
- Forensic Accounting
- Commercial Litigation
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana CPA Society
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants